Osudio is an award-winning digital agency. As one of Europe's largest and most experienced e-business specialists, we help companies like Carlsberg, Miele and G-Star to be successful in digital.
Osudio is currently looking for an Application Engineer to join the development team. In this role, you will improve the way big brands do business by developing their e-commerce with impressive code while keeping quality, re-usability and maintainability in mind. You’ll also actively participate in Scrum Events, report on progress, do version control using GIT and identify potential problems.
Would you like to support national and international market leaders? And do you always deliver? DIGITAL CONTINUITY is looking for digital talent that’s eager to develop and grow. We’re young, ambitious and love to have fun too.
We always deliver. Our clients count on that. We believe that’s only possible through personal growth, a healthy work-life balance and having a great time together. Work hard, play hard.
We’re digital at heart. The technologies we use are ever-changing and we’re always looking for the next ‘Big Thing’. So at DIGITAL CONTINUITY, you’ll always learn and develop. You can become a senior or team lead, or you can further specialize in your expertise.
The customer’s success is our success. We offer them a single point of contact for their issues. We work personal, we know what’s going on and we take ownership. We think in value, not in tickets. That means mitigating risks, working cost-aware and understanding the customer. Is this the level of dedication you are looking for in a career? Then we’d love to talk to you.
- Close collaboration with our development (DEVOPS) teams in project phase.
- Monitoring and continuously improving the performance of the aftercare projects with the use of proper monitoring systems.
- Maintain and expand our global knowledge base.
- Constantly improve your own technical knowledge.
- Deployment of DTAP environments (in collaboration with the Development Team).
- Participate in the (call-) standby duty up to a maximum of 6 days per month.
- Responsible for the B2B/B2C application support
What about you?
- A solid technical education.
- Preferably, a first experience or internship in system engineering in a support team on web or PIM applications
- Willingness to incorporate yourself with the technology platforms (with our support).
- Excellent knowledge in troubleshooting, debugging and documentation.
- Assist and support customers in a professional manner
- Motivated individual who has a passion for IT.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) in Dutch and English.
- It would be nice if you have experience with Linux, Windows and complex databases (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Cassandra,…).