You represent our company to potential clients and articulate the value of our services across multiple decision-makers.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The main goal of the sales team is to drive business for Osudio by generating a healthy pipeline that is balanced across our services and to close deals with leading brands and companies. In this role you will work closely with a wide variety of different people and roles, you will collaborate with the practice leads (Commerce, PIM/MDM, Engagement, Define & Design and Digital Continuity), marketing team and our software partners to drive the success of our clients. Building and maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders is the key to success in our sales processes.Representing our company attitude and culture towards potential and new clients.
- Representing our company attitude and culture towards potential and new clients.
- Articulate the value of our services across multiple decision-makers.
- Together with an Osudio team (our experts) you advise leading brands to make the right strategical decisions and to translate complex, often international e-business ambitions to simple, accessible and user-friendly digital environments.
- Generating a healthy and balanced pipeline by working together with our software partners, practice leads and marketing team.
- Leading our bid management process, coordinating a team of pre-sales colleagues when drafting commercial propositions.
- Building and maintaining excellent relations with our software vendors and other important stakeholders in the market.
- Develop new propositions that drive the success of our business.
By the way: At Osudio we only engage in a sales process if we find that there is real value that we can bring to our clients. If we believe we can, we go all-in to engage with a client in order to establish a basis for joint success. In order to do so, we operate as a team of international digital professionals.
- You are a top-notch sales pro with a proven track record in mid-size to large enterprise accounts.
- You are passionate about digital and driving customer success.
- You are a thought leader in digital product development and design in E-business and you have a sound understanding of business, technology and customer challenges.
- You have a strong understanding of our core domains; digital, e-business, master data management, digital strategy, engagement a.o.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in sales or business development, preferably in the digital or IT domain and have a proven, measurable track record.
- You are pro-active, goal-oriented and have a hands-on mentality.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in business administration or equivalent work experience
- You are assertive, eager, and creative
- You go the extra mile to make our customer successful and to make our team excel in order to close the deal.
- You have a growth mindset and always keep the bigger picture in mind
- You are a team player who likes to have fun
- Great communication skills (fluent in English and German)
ABOUT YOUR AMBITION:
- You want to to be successful in digital!
- You are a big fan of a no-nonsense culture, with a plenty of space for personal initiative and growth.
- Challenging projects make you happy!
- You want to work on project from A to Z for international well-known companies like Carlsberg, Miele and G-Star from a wide range of sectors together with a dynamic, fun, dedicated team of professionals who share your passion for digital.
- You like working with international digital specialists and personalities, spanning more than twenty nationalities.
- You are not only a team-player but you also like company events that bring us all together. Whether they are team-based sports or LAN-parties or international team events that bring us all together. You know how to have fun! :-)