We are ready to take our demand generation to the next level. Therefor we look for an eager, clever and commited person who will strengthen our team and competence. Your focus is on generating qualified leads and converting them to potential customers by engaging with them through digital means or phone. You achieve this by (helping) defining and running campaigns that should appeal to our prospects and result in high quality leads.
You will play a key role in our lead generation activities by driving our campaign strategy and execution. Together we accelerate the ambitions of our European marketing team based in Amsterdam, Dortmund and Paris.
These campaigns typically are about specialist topics in the e-commerce domain. They involve multiple assets like whitepapers, blogs and webinars. In order to reach our target group, multiple tools and touchpoints are used such as Hubspot, LinkedIn, Xing, Expandi.io and our webplatform.
You will work together with our marketing team, designers, sales and practice leads to create engaging campaigns that drive high quality leads. You will also interact with our (software) partners to conceptualize and execute joint campaigns.
The goal of the marketing team is to build brand awareness and to generate high quality leads for Osudio, resulting in pipeline growth, primarily for the DACH region, but synergies with the other regions has a strong focus. We’re a fast-growing company with opportunities and you can help to facilitate our growth. We can help you shape your career in any direction that fits your ambition and skills.
- Ideate, plan and deliver, integrated marketing initiatives that drive quality leads for the DACH region.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns across channels (like website, email, social media, paid ads and partner campaigns).
- Setting up and monitoring of digital campaigns as paid ad campaigns (Twitter, Linkedin, Google, etc.)
- Coordinating the design and production of supporting campaign related collateral (e.g. banner ads, etc), including identifying and recording requirements and briefing designers.
- Contribute innovative and creative ideas to help improve our marketing campaigns.
- Work with the Growth Marketeer to deliver regular reports on campaign results, including web analysis and KPIs, to inform new campaigns and drive continuous improvement.
- Work with the marketing team to optimise processes, evaluate and implement new tools to drive efficiencies and optimise channels.
- Communicating with the marketing team on a daily basis for progress updates and signing things off.
- Engage with (software) partners such as SAP and Adobe to develop joint campaigns.
- Generate Sales Accepted Leads and convert them to prospects/appointments through digital channels/telephone.
- Proven track record in B2B lead generation activities and driving pipeline
- 2-3 years of marketing and lead generation experience
- Experience in evolving marketing initiatives based on performance data, ground-level feedback from sales and domain experts,
- Marketing automation experience (preferably Hubspot)
- Project management skills with the ability to coordinate both internal and external resources
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communication or Media Computing
- You are a team player and self-starter
- You are action-oriented, proactive and have a hands-on mentality
- Fluent in German and English