Osudio is an award-winning digital agency. As one of Europe's largest and most experienced e-business specialists, we help companies like Carlsberg, Miele and G-Star to be successful in digital.
Osudio is currently looking for a Java Developer to join the development team. In this role, you will improve the way big brands do business by developing their e-commerce with impressive code while keeping quality, reusability and maintainability in mind. You’ll also actively participate in Scrum Events, report on progress, do version control using GIT and identify potential problems.
As a full-service digital agency, we work on impactful projects from start to finish. This means you will be collaborating with colleagues from other practices, be able to do a project from A to Z and develop your career both vertically as horizontally. It is important for us that you are able to estimate the amount of work needed to design and test the required code. You will also need to have the experience to make proposals on potential solutions.
- Drive eCommerce solutions of our customers by;
- Write code keeping quality, reusability and maintainability in mind
- Translate specifications into working code
- Actively participate in Scrum Events and Clearly report on progress
- Identify potential problems and make proposals on solutions
What about you:
- Analytical mind
- Committed to problem solving
- Positive attitude and eager to learn
- Quality driven
- You speak English fluently, with a professional level of Dutch, German, or Spanish (depending on the office location)
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Software Development.
- Work experience with Java, and eager to become an e-commerce development expert.
You have a firm grip on the basics and are ready to expand your knowledge. To give you a brief insight in our existing knowhow and technical tools, here’s our list of things that are important to us and that we work with today:
- J2SE - J2EE - Eclipse/IntelliJ
- Junit / Mockito
- Ant - Maven – Gradle
- TDD / BDD
- SQL - Relational Databases - Object Relational Mapping (ORM)