At Osudio we drive great brands forward in their pursuit to turn their digital products into a success. Being around since the ‘90s, we have a strong focus on E-commerce and Master Data / Product Information Management.
We are hired by some of the biggest brands out there for defining, designing and developing their digital products. Typically, we are in for the long run. We have been recognized by our clients for having talented and experienced people who perfectly know what they are doing. Clients describe us as committed, pragmatic, approachable and down to earth.
We operate offices across Europe and are proud to have a team with many backgrounds and skills. Our common thing is that we are all specialists of our craft and are pushing ourselves to deliver the best digital products that meet business needs and engage customers, founded on a sound combination of design and technology.
- Advising and guiding the customers of Osudio on the implementation of challenging e-business solutions with MDM / PIM (Master Data / Product Information Management).
- Taking responsibility for the smooth implementation of MDM / PIM systems (i.e. Informatica, StiboSystems, Contentserv).
- Matching the solution with the business processes of the customers.
- Provide support in designing product MDM solutions in accordance with the agreed requirements and the methodology of Osudio
- Running workshops using a proven consultancy methodology.
- Develop product MDM applications including business rules, Web UIs and endpoints.
- Providing learnings, demonstrations and trainings to the users at the customer.
- Contributing to define the data model and perform data migration (including data profiling), as well as support data validation and cleansing.
- Integrating MDM, PIM with web shops, ERP-systems etc. by defining and implementing data imports and exports.
- Becoming the go-to-person for all the ins and outs of the MDM / PIM platforms.
- Translating the customers’ need to requirements and solutions within MDM / PIM platforms.
- Collaborating closely with customers, and your direct colleagues in the Osudio MDM / PIM team, they are always ready to hear your ideas!